Ravell Call, Deseret News
PROVO — BYU and Wisconsin announced Thursday that they have agreed to a home-and-home series in football, with the Badgers visiting LaVell Edwards Stadium in 2017 and the Cougars traveling to Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wis., in 2018.
"We are exited to announce this series with the Badgers," BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe said in a statement. "We're always looking for opportunities to schedule storied football programs like Wisconsin. It will be a great experience for our coaches, players and fans to visit Big Ten country and have Wisconsin play at LaVell Edwards Stadium."
The two programs are now scheduled to play three times. The Cougars and Badgers will also meet in Madison in November 2013.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 90
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 75
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 34