BYU football: BYU, Wisconsin agree to home-and-home series beginning in 2017
Ravell Call, Deseret News
PROVO — BYU and Wisconsin announced Thursday that they have agreed to a home-and-home series in football, with the Badgers visiting LaVell Edwards Stadium in 2017 and the Cougars traveling to Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wis., in 2018.
"We are exited to announce this series with the Badgers," BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe said in a statement. "We're always looking for opportunities to schedule storied football programs like Wisconsin. It will be a great experience for our coaches, players and fans to visit Big Ten country and have Wisconsin play at LaVell Edwards Stadium."
The two programs are now scheduled to play three times. The Cougars and Badgers will also meet in Madison in November 2013.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 61
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 37
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31