BYU football: BYU, Wisconsin agree to home-and-home series beginning in 2017
Ravell Call, Deseret News
PROVO — BYU and Wisconsin announced Thursday that they have agreed to a home-and-home series in football, with the Badgers visiting LaVell Edwards Stadium in 2017 and the Cougars traveling to Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wis., in 2018.
"We are exited to announce this series with the Badgers," BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe said in a statement. "We're always looking for opportunities to schedule storied football programs like Wisconsin. It will be a great experience for our coaches, players and fans to visit Big Ten country and have Wisconsin play at LaVell Edwards Stadium."
The two programs are now scheduled to play three times. The Cougars and Badgers will also meet in Madison in November 2013.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48