BYU football: BYU, Wisconsin agree to home-and-home series beginning in 2017
Ravell Call, Deseret News
PROVO — BYU and Wisconsin announced Thursday that they have agreed to a home-and-home series in football, with the Badgers visiting LaVell Edwards Stadium in 2017 and the Cougars traveling to Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, Wis., in 2018.
"We are exited to announce this series with the Badgers," BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe said in a statement. "We're always looking for opportunities to schedule storied football programs like Wisconsin. It will be a great experience for our coaches, players and fans to visit Big Ten country and have Wisconsin play at LaVell Edwards Stadium."
The two programs are now scheduled to play three times. The Cougars and Badgers will also meet in Madison in November 2013.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 142
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 24
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21