Topic: Foreign and domestic policy
Air Time: 9-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time (7-8:30 p.m. MT)
Location: Centre College in Danville, Kentucky
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan
Moderator: Martha Raddatz (ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent)
The debate will cover both foreign and domestic topics and be divided into nine time segments of approximately 10 minutes each. The moderator will ask an opening question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the question.
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 28
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 19
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 16
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 15