Topic: Foreign and domestic policy
Air Time: 9-10:30 p.m. Eastern Time (7-8:30 p.m. MT)
Location: Centre College in Danville, Kentucky
Sponsor: Commission on Presidential Debates
Participants: Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan
Moderator: Martha Raddatz (ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent)
The debate will cover both foreign and domestic topics and be divided into nine time segments of approximately 10 minutes each. The moderator will ask an opening question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a discussion of the question.
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- 'Star Trek: Into Darkness' does $70.6M but...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- 2 men arrested in killing over iPad in Las Vegas
- Measles surges in UK years after flawed...
- Associated Press CEO calls records seizure...
- White House insists Obama was not involved in...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 20
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Republicans try to link IRS scandal,... 12
- President Obama walking a familiar path... 11
- Tea party looks to take advantage of... 11