The first presidential debate revealed something that many Americans have gradually come to realize over the last four disastrous years: The political leader inhabiting the White House — hailed by the awe-struck multitudes in almost messianic terms when he was elected in 2008; fawned over by the media, academe, Hollywood, and progressives; cheered by adoring crowds wherever he walked — has proven to be nothing more than an illusion — a shallow, uninformed, fake hiding behind the curtain of his teleprompter.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32