The first presidential debate revealed something that many Americans have gradually come to realize over the last four disastrous years: The political leader inhabiting the White House — hailed by the awe-struck multitudes in almost messianic terms when he was elected in 2008; fawned over by the media, academe, Hollywood, and progressives; cheered by adoring crowds wherever he walked — has proven to be nothing more than an illusion — a shallow, uninformed, fake hiding behind the curtain of his teleprompter.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Jay Evensen: Don't let an apocalypse-free...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: A ‘cursory’ look
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 38
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 25
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21