Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I'm voting and volunteering for Mia Love. Love has been a great Mayor of Saratoga Springs. She saved the city when it was on the brink of bankruptcy and was $3.5 million in debt.
She not only balanced the budget but has decreased spending. The city now has a perfect credit rating — AA+. That would be like receiving a 850 on one's FICO credit score.
- In the words of Thomas Jefferson: Why...
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and Healthy...
- Letter: Medically fragile
- A. Scott Anderson: Healthy Utah is the...
- Michael Gerson: Christianity, grace...
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the state's...
- Jay Evensen: Don't turn prison relocation...
- Letter: Bear Lake driving
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 41
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Letter: Medically fragile 31
- Letter: Harmful side effects 23
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- Allowing export of U.S. crude oil would... 22
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and... 22
- Require a civics test? Americans have a... 20