Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I'm voting and volunteering for Mia Love. Love has been a great Mayor of Saratoga Springs. She saved the city when it was on the brink of bankruptcy and was $3.5 million in debt.
She not only balanced the budget but has decreased spending. The city now has a perfect credit rating — AA+. That would be like receiving a 850 on one's FICO credit score.
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Increasing police officer pay
- My view: The dangers of unilateral debt...
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19