Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I'm voting and volunteering for Mia Love. Love has been a great Mayor of Saratoga Springs. She saved the city when it was on the brink of bankruptcy and was $3.5 million in debt.
She not only balanced the budget but has decreased spending. The city now has a perfect credit rating — AA+. That would be like receiving a 850 on one's FICO credit score.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32