Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I'm voting and volunteering for Mia Love. Love has been a great Mayor of Saratoga Springs. She saved the city when it was on the brink of bankruptcy and was $3.5 million in debt.
She not only balanced the budget but has decreased spending. The city now has a perfect credit rating — AA+. That would be like receiving a 850 on one's FICO credit score.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 13