Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I'm voting and volunteering for Mia Love. Love has been a great Mayor of Saratoga Springs. She saved the city when it was on the brink of bankruptcy and was $3.5 million in debt.
She not only balanced the budget but has decreased spending. The city now has a perfect credit rating — AA+. That would be like receiving a 850 on one's FICO credit score.
- Jay Evensen: Can Chaffetz fix the Postal...
- My View: Protecting Moab through a Master...
- Arthur Cyr: How Harry Potter creator trumps...
- Jay Evensen: Be forgiving, you might live longer
- In our opinion: Drone use must be regulated...
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner Trump...
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic economics in...
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 93
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 44
- Letter: Climate change disagreements 42
- Letter: Knowledge about guns 30
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what... 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic... 28
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner... 25
- In our opinion: California considering... 23