Was: 13. Last week: Beat Wasatch, 49-7. Outlook: Juan Diego passed its toughest test of the season on the road at Wasatch easily with its backup quarterback. Next up: vs. Park City, Friday.
12. Box Elder (6-2)
Was: 14. Last week: Beat Bonneville, 16-13. Outlook: The Bees are still looking for their first signature win of the season and will have a chance against Logan at home. Next up: vs. Logan, Friday.
13. Lone Peak (5-3)
Was: 5. Last week: Lost to Pleasant Grove, 26-24. Outlook: Sandwiched between Bingham and Riverton, Pleasant Grove proved as a letdown game for the Knights. The Vikings outscored Lone Peak 24-7 in the second half. Next up: vs. Riverton, Wednesday.
14. Bountiful (6-2)
Was: 9. Last week: Lost to East, 47-13. Outlook: It's crunch time for the Braves with major playoff seeding implications on the line against Woods Cross. Next up: at Woods Cross, Friday.
15. Riverton (5-3)
Was: 15. Last week: Beat Lehi, 40-21. Outlook: Another team without a signature win. That can all change at Lone Peak this week. Next up: at Lone Peak, Wednesday.
16. Brighton (6-2)
Was: 16. Last week: Beat West Jordan, 20-14. Outlook: Brighton's wheels are still shaky with a closer than expected win at home against West Jordan. The Bengals face a much more potent Jordan this week. Next up: at Jordan, Friday.
17. Skyline (5-3)
Was: 17. Last week: Beat Westlake, 28-10. Outlook: Quietly the Eagles are starting to play good football with four straight wins. Skyline can clinch the region title and break a three game losing streak to Olympus in the Battle of the Rock. Next up: at Olympus, Friday.
18. Herriman (6-2)
Was: 18. Last week: Beat Murray, 57-7. Outlook: The Mustangs took care of business on both sides of the ball for the second consecutive week. Next up: vs. Westlake, Friday.
19. Highland (5-3)
Was: 19. Last week: Beat Cyprus, 45-0. Outlook: Right now the Rams are a dangerous team in 4A. Highland started to find itself in the loss against Bountiful and has since strung together two straight shutouts with East lurking this week. Next up: vs. East, Friday.
20. Pleasant Grove (5-3)
Was: 22. Last week: Beat Lone Peak, 26-24. Outlook: The Vikings pulled the largest upset, beating then-No. 5 Lone Peak on Thursday night. Next up: at American Fork, Wednesday.
21. Woods Cross (6-2)
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 61
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 35
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 34
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie... 27