1. Jordan (6-1)
Was: 1. Last week: Beat Cottonwood, 35-33. Outlook: The 'Diggers survived a nightmarish first half against Cottonwood and overcame a two-touchdown deficit by scoring 21 points in the third quarter to remain undefeated against Utah teams. Next up: vs. Brighton, Friday.
2. East (7-0)
Was: 2. Last week: Beat Bountiful, 47-13. Outlook: The Leopards continued their dominance with a convincing win against Bountiful. In seven games, East's average margin of victory is 39.3 points per game. Next up: at Highland, Friday.
3. Syracuse (8-0)
Was: 3. Last week: Beat Fremont, 46-8. Outlook: Hercules would have a hard time scoring against these Titans. Syracuse has yet to surrender more than 14 points and has three shutouts. Next up: at Weber, Friday.
4. Timpview (7-1)
Was: 4. Last week: Beat Salem Hills, 57-0. Outlook: The T-Birds continue to get stronger as the season has progressed. Last week, they strung together the best four quarters of the season against Salem Hills. Next up: vs. Springville, Wednesday.
5. Alta (6-2)
Was: 6. Last week: Beat Copper Hills, 63-6. Outlook: The Hawks responded after a lopsided loss the previous week with a 57-point win. Next up: vs. West Jordan, Thursday.
6. Northridge (7-1)
Was: 7. Last week: Beat Layton, 30-28. Outlook: The Knights came out sluggish in the first half but rallied from a 28-7 hole on the road at Layton for a dramatic fourth-quarter win. Next up: at Davis, Friday.
7. Mountain Crest (6-2)
Was: 10. Last week: Beat Logan, 17-10. Outlook: After starting the season 1-2, Mountain Crest is back as a title contender in 4A with its upset against Logan. The Mustangs can clinch the region championship on Friday against Roy. Next up: vs. Roy, Friday.
8. Bingham (6-2)
Was: 11. Last week: Beat American Fork, 33-0. Outlook: Big Blue had another slow start, but its offense woke up in the final three quarters against American Fork. Next up: vs. Lehi, Wednesday.
9. Logan (6-2)
Was: 8. Last week: Lost to Mountain Crest, 17-10. Outlook: The Grizzlies don't have time to rest after losing last week with games at Box Elder and East remaining. Next up: at Box Elder, Friday.
10. Hurricane (7-0)
Was: 12. Last week: Bye. Outlook: The Tigers haven't lost since Nov. 18, 2010 and will look to extend their 20 game win streak against Desert Hills following a bye last week. Next up: vs. Desert Hills, Thursday.
11. Juan Diego (8-0)
Was: 13. Last week: Beat Wasatch, 49-7. Outlook: Juan Diego passed its toughest test of the season on the road at Wasatch easily with its backup quarterback. Next up: vs. Park City, Friday.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48