As I watched the first presidential debate, I realized that President Barack Obama had more on his plate than just preparing for the debate. Gov. Mitt Romney had all the time in the world to prepare. Every day our president has to think and worry about the economy, the war in Afghanistan, the trouble in Iran and Israel, possible terrorist attacks, etc.
Also, when Romney was attacking public TV and Big Bird, I thought what's next, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 29
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 26
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Letter: Idle elimination 19
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 19