As I watched the first presidential debate, I realized that President Barack Obama had more on his plate than just preparing for the debate. Gov. Mitt Romney had all the time in the world to prepare. Every day our president has to think and worry about the economy, the war in Afghanistan, the trouble in Iran and Israel, possible terrorist attacks, etc.
Also, when Romney was attacking public TV and Big Bird, I thought what's next, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: 'Kate's Law'
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Speaker of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 88
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 54
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 51
- Letter: Greater security 51
- Letter: Our French Revolution 30
- Letter: Excess political science 30
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26
- Letter: Kill off expansion 25