As I watched the first presidential debate, I realized that President Barack Obama had more on his plate than just preparing for the debate. Gov. Mitt Romney had all the time in the world to prepare. Every day our president has to think and worry about the economy, the war in Afghanistan, the trouble in Iran and Israel, possible terrorist attacks, etc.
Also, when Romney was attacking public TV and Big Bird, I thought what's next, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- In our opinion: Why it's important to note...
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and assisted...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Americans are skeptical that government... 58
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 54
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 45
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 33
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22