As I watched the first presidential debate, I realized that President Barack Obama had more on his plate than just preparing for the debate. Gov. Mitt Romney had all the time in the world to prepare. Every day our president has to think and worry about the economy, the war in Afghanistan, the trouble in Iran and Israel, possible terrorist attacks, etc.
Also, when Romney was attacking public TV and Big Bird, I thought what's next, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Letter: Outdated climate
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32