Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — This weekend, more than 100,000 people visited the Conference Center for the 182nd Semiannual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
These LDS Church members gathered to listen to more than 30 leaders share messages of faith and counsel, while the rest of the 14 million members were able to watch or listen via television, Internet or radio.
The Conference Center, which opened in 2000, seats approximately 21,000 people and usually fills to capacity for each of the five sessions.
Here is a time-lapse video, produced by Deseret Digital Media, of attendees entering and leaving the Conference Center for the Saturday morning session.
Produced by Kyle Christensen
Filmed by Mo Mqomboti, David Moncion and Kyle Christensen
Edited by David Moncion
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- LDS husband and father is also a firefighter...
- Defending the Faith: When the criticisms of...
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better...
- Mormon Media scholars discuss church and...
- Defending the Faith: When the... 139
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 46
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 20
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 18
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 16
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 16