Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — This weekend, more than 100,000 people visited the Conference Center for the 182nd Semiannual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
These LDS Church members gathered to listen to more than 30 leaders share messages of faith and counsel, while the rest of the 14 million members were able to watch or listen via television, Internet or radio.
The Conference Center, which opened in 2000, seats approximately 21,000 people and usually fills to capacity for each of the five sessions.
Here is a time-lapse video, produced by Deseret Digital Media, of attendees entering and leaving the Conference Center for the Saturday morning session.
Produced by Kyle Christensen
Filmed by Mo Mqomboti, David Moncion and Kyle Christensen
Edited by David Moncion
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Bishop Gérald Caussé announced...
- Major LDS growth in Africa unaffected by...
- Provo's Waffle Love made time for church...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- LDS YouTube family, the Shaytards, featured...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 56
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 52
- Sunday School leader apologizes for... 40
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Defending the Faith: Perhaps the... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- The spiritual revolution taking place... 21
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian... 14