Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — This weekend, more than 100,000 people visited the Conference Center for the 182nd Semiannual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
These LDS Church members gathered to listen to more than 30 leaders share messages of faith and counsel, while the rest of the 14 million members were able to watch or listen via television, Internet or radio.
The Conference Center, which opened in 2000, seats approximately 21,000 people and usually fills to capacity for each of the five sessions.
Here is a time-lapse video, produced by Deseret Digital Media, of attendees entering and leaving the Conference Center for the Saturday morning session.
Produced by Kyle Christensen
Filmed by Mo Mqomboti, David Moncion and Kyle Christensen
Edited by David Moncion
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Eliza R. Snow is more than a poetess as she...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Match the Relief Society presidents to their...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere... 74
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 70
- 'Cosmos' return puts science and... 34
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,... 25
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 21