Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday (times in EDT):
1. ONE BIG FEAR WHEN NATO LEAVES AFGHANISTAN
The battle-scarred country could again fracture along ethnic lines and even erupt into civil war after 2014.
2. THE STAGGERING PENSION COSTS LOOMING OVER U.S. STATES
They'll need $1.4 trillion to fulfill current obligations, and only tax hikes or deep cuts can begin to fill the hole.
3. THE POPE'S MISSION TO BRING CATHOLICS BACK TO THE FOLD
Benedict XVI urges the world's bishops to seek out those who have left, to re-evangelize parts of the globe.
4. HOW DOLLARS LIMIT THE DAMAGE OF IRAN'S CURRENCY COLLAPSE
The rial's stunning free fall is unlikely to pose an immediate threat to the centers of Tehran's power still flush from oil sales.
5. PRIVATE ROCKET HEADS TO SPACE STATION
California-based SpaceX launches its unmanned Falcon rocket containing a capsule holding 1,000 pounds of cargo, including chocolate-vanilla swirl ice cream for the space station crew.
6. PYONGYANG IS A WORLD OF FUN COMPARED TO THE REST OF NORTH KOREA
Electricity to spare, government jobs and fancy restaurants for those with a bit of money. Elsewhere, power comes on for just a few hours, shelves are half-empty and side streets resemble dirt paths.
7. WHAT'S AHEAD FOR JERRY SANDUSKY
The convicted sex abuser, to be sentenced Tuesday, probably will be able to work a 30-hour week to make a few dollars in the prison where he'll likely live out his days.
8. WHY GREETING CARDS ARE SAYING GOODBYE
With Americans more likely to receive birthday wishes in a text or on Facebook, Hallmark is shuttering a main factory.
9. A SINGLE GRADING STANDARD FOR MAPLE SYRUP COULD BE A SLIPPERY SLOPE
Vermont is considering joining with other states and Canadian provinces, triggering fears the state's brand won't stand out.
10. 'TAKEN 2' TWICE AS POPULAR AS THE ORIGINAL
Critics may not like Liam Neeson's action sequel. But it movie led the U.S. weekend box office with $50 million, boosting sagging Hollywood revenues.
- Head of TSA security operations removed from...
- Obama reaches out to people a day after...
- Greek authorities begin evacuation of Idomeni...
- Chaffetz, who wants IRS chief impeached, to...
- French raid Google over 'aggravated tax...
- Cosby arrives in court in Pennsylvania...
- US biochemical engineer wins $1.2 million...
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf resort...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 85
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- In Hiroshima, Obama honors 'silent cry'... 24