NEW YORK — Audra McDonald and Will Swenson have tied the knot, cementing a relationship between two of Broadway's best looking and talented stars.
According to a publicist for the bride, the couple married Saturday at their home in Croton-on-Hudson in New York. The bride's wedding dress was designed by Esosa.
McDonald is mother to daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, and Swenson is father to two sons, Bridger, 11, and Sawyer, 8. The couple looks forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three," according to a statement.
McDonald recently won a record-tying fifth Tony Award in a revival of "Porgy and Bess" and Swenson was Tick in the "Priscilla Queen of the Desert."
The couple became engaged while on vacation in Puerto Rico last winter.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Public will soon see 125-million-year-old...
- New Star Wars tabletop games announced
- There's something wonderful about old music
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers flowers,...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- The art of improv: Creating something funny...
- Chloë Grace Moretz and music not enough...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket... 11
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with... 9
- About Utah: She showed him the light 3
- Public will soon see... 3
- MAC Commissioner: ESPN deal brings... 2
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers... 1
- The dog days of summer bring out movies... 1
- There's something wonderful about old... 1