NEW YORK — Audra McDonald and Will Swenson have tied the knot, cementing a relationship between two of Broadway's best looking and talented stars.
According to a publicist for the bride, the couple married Saturday at their home in Croton-on-Hudson in New York. The bride's wedding dress was designed by Esosa.
McDonald is mother to daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, and Swenson is father to two sons, Bridger, 11, and Sawyer, 8. The couple looks forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three," according to a statement.
McDonald recently won a record-tying fifth Tony Award in a revival of "Porgy and Bess" and Swenson was Tick in the "Priscilla Queen of the Desert."
The couple became engaged while on vacation in Puerto Rico last winter.
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury from...
- A crash course in 'Star Trek' for non-Trekkies
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on...
- Book review: 'Joseph: A Stalwart Witness' is...
- A look back at the Star Trek film franchise
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5
- A look back at the Star Trek film... 3
- Prince Harry to see NJ storm damage,... 1
- 'Into Darkness' is missing that 'Star... 1
- OJ back in court; Day 4 of bid for new... 1
- Former lawyer says OJ Simpson knew... 1
- Turning the corner? E-book revenue... 1