Riccardo De Luca, Associated Press
MILAN — American Michael Bradley scored his first goal for Roma in a 2-0 win against Atalanta in Serie A on Sunday.
The United States midfielder sealed the game in the 62nd minute after Atalanta goalkeeper Andrea Consigli spilled Mattia Destro's powerful effort.
Erik Lamela gave Roma the lead on the half hour, playing a smart one-two with Francesco Totti before slotting it past the onrushing Consigli.
Both teams hit the bar in the first half, with Maxi Moralez first smashing his effort off the woodwork from six yards in the 17th as Atalanta came close.
Destro volleyed Lamela's header off the crossbar two minutes from halftime.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22