Riccardo De Luca, Associated Press
MILAN — American Michael Bradley scored his first goal for Roma in a 2-0 win against Atalanta in Serie A on Sunday.
The United States midfielder sealed the game in the 62nd minute after Atalanta goalkeeper Andrea Consigli spilled Mattia Destro's powerful effort.
Erik Lamela gave Roma the lead on the half hour, playing a smart one-two with Francesco Totti before slotting it past the onrushing Consigli.
Both teams hit the bar in the first half, with Maxi Moralez first smashing his effort off the woodwork from six yards in the 17th as Atalanta came close.
Destro volleyed Lamela's header off the crossbar two minutes from halftime.
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- 3A boys state tournament quarterfinals...
- Morning links: Utah coaching job ranked; NFL...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 89
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 81
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 55
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 43
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 29