Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mark Crockett is a brave leader. His advocacy for a trimmed budget to meet reality is not a popular position. It is a bold and compelling one. I trust a candidate who can take such a stand.
With his intelligence, his business experience and his dedication to sound public policy, Crockett will make a fine mayor of Salt Lake County.
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 37
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27