Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mark Crockett is a brave leader. His advocacy for a trimmed budget to meet reality is not a popular position. It is a bold and compelling one. I trust a candidate who can take such a stand.
With his intelligence, his business experience and his dedication to sound public policy, Crockett will make a fine mayor of Salt Lake County.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 53
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 31
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 19
- Letter: No limits 19
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an... 11
- In our opinion: Electronic devices in... 10