Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mark Crockett is a brave leader. His advocacy for a trimmed budget to meet reality is not a popular position. It is a bold and compelling one. I trust a candidate who can take such a stand.
With his intelligence, his business experience and his dedication to sound public policy, Crockett will make a fine mayor of Salt Lake County.
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue —...
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- My view: Herbert should pick law interpreter
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: The burden and...
- Letter: Waiving rights
- In our opinion: Protecting the church from...
- My view: Crony capitalism is usurping control
- In our opinion: SAGE advice — Act now...