Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mark Crockett is a brave leader. His advocacy for a trimmed budget to meet reality is not a popular position. It is a bold and compelling one. I trust a candidate who can take such a stand.
With his intelligence, his business experience and his dedication to sound public policy, Crockett will make a fine mayor of Salt Lake County.
- 10 children's movies with rumored political...
- My view: SB54 will politically and culturally...
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Letter: End daylight saving time
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 59
- Letter: End daylight saving time 40
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 35
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 34
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 34
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 31
- Letter: A 'dying' document 27