Victor Decolongon, Getty Images
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points) at LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points)
HOME DEPOT CENTER
Saturday, October 6th, 7 p.m. TV: NBCSN
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: Tied 8-8-5
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points):
Nick Rimando, Chris Wingert, Nat Borchers, Jamison Olave, Tony Beltran, Kyle Beckerman, Will Johnson, Luis Gil, Alvaro Saborio, Fabian Espindola.
LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points):
Josh Saunders, Omar Gonzales, Tommy Meyer, Todd Dunivant, Sean Franklin, David Beckham, Juninho, Marcelo Sarvas, Mike Magee, Landon Donovan, Robbie Keane.
RSL are coming off a 4-0 victory at Chivas last weekend, and have won three of their last four. ... The LA Galaxy are coming off a 1-1 draw in Colorado. ... The teams split the first two games of this year, with the road team winning both. ... The Galaxy are riding a 10-game unbeaten streak in all competitions. ... RSL's streak of five consecutive playoff berths is the longest active run of postseason competition.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- Cougars looking for special season with...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- BYU football: Receiver Nick Kurtz poised for...
- Dick Harmon: How much swagger BYU finds after...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 84
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 62
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 28
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 26
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap... 25