Victor Decolongon, Getty Images
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points) at LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points)
HOME DEPOT CENTER
Saturday, October 6th, 7 p.m. TV: NBCSN
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: Tied 8-8-5
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points):
Nick Rimando, Chris Wingert, Nat Borchers, Jamison Olave, Tony Beltran, Kyle Beckerman, Will Johnson, Luis Gil, Alvaro Saborio, Fabian Espindola.
LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points):
Josh Saunders, Omar Gonzales, Tommy Meyer, Todd Dunivant, Sean Franklin, David Beckham, Juninho, Marcelo Sarvas, Mike Magee, Landon Donovan, Robbie Keane.
RSL are coming off a 4-0 victory at Chivas last weekend, and have won three of their last four. ... The LA Galaxy are coming off a 1-1 draw in Colorado. ... The teams split the first two games of this year, with the road team winning both. ... The Galaxy are riding a 10-game unbeaten streak in all competitions. ... RSL's streak of five consecutive playoff berths is the longest active run of postseason competition.
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- BYU basketball: Cougars shake up starting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 74
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 61
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35