Victor Decolongon, Getty Images
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points) at LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points)
HOME DEPOT CENTER
Saturday, October 6th, 7 p.m. TV: NBCSN
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: Tied 8-8-5
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points):
Nick Rimando, Chris Wingert, Nat Borchers, Jamison Olave, Tony Beltran, Kyle Beckerman, Will Johnson, Luis Gil, Alvaro Saborio, Fabian Espindola.
LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points):
Josh Saunders, Omar Gonzales, Tommy Meyer, Todd Dunivant, Sean Franklin, David Beckham, Juninho, Marcelo Sarvas, Mike Magee, Landon Donovan, Robbie Keane.
RSL are coming off a 4-0 victory at Chivas last weekend, and have won three of their last four. ... The LA Galaxy are coming off a 1-1 draw in Colorado. ... The teams split the first two games of this year, with the road team winning both. ... The Galaxy are riding a 10-game unbeaten streak in all competitions. ... RSL's streak of five consecutive playoff berths is the longest active run of postseason competition.
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Deseret News Classic: Allie Moore repeats as...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Utah State's Keeton getting Heisman hype
- Salt Lake City's Smyth reclaims 10K title,...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 65
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 51
- ACC media days has some interesting... 46
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 28
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 24