Victor Decolongon, Getty Images
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points) at LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points)
HOME DEPOT CENTER
Saturday, October 6th, 7 p.m. TV: NBCSN
Radio: 700 AM
All-time series: Tied 8-8-5
Real Salt Lake (16-11-4, 52 points):
Nick Rimando, Chris Wingert, Nat Borchers, Jamison Olave, Tony Beltran, Kyle Beckerman, Will Johnson, Luis Gil, Alvaro Saborio, Fabian Espindola.
LA Galaxy (15-11-5, 50 points):
Josh Saunders, Omar Gonzales, Tommy Meyer, Todd Dunivant, Sean Franklin, David Beckham, Juninho, Marcelo Sarvas, Mike Magee, Landon Donovan, Robbie Keane.
RSL are coming off a 4-0 victory at Chivas last weekend, and have won three of their last four. ... The LA Galaxy are coming off a 1-1 draw in Colorado. ... The teams split the first two games of this year, with the road team winning both. ... The Galaxy are riding a 10-game unbeaten streak in all competitions. ... RSL's streak of five consecutive playoff berths is the longest active run of postseason competition.
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Kaelin Clay shows the way...
- Penn State defeats Stanford, will meet BYU...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 61
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 56
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31