OCC sermon asks 'Where Is The Middle?'
OREM — Pastor Kevin Miller will speak on "Where is the Middle?" based on Psalm 26 during worship services at The Orem Community Church on Sunday, Oct. 7.
Sunday School is available for children, and fellowship time follows the service. The church is located at 130 N. 400 East, Orem.
For more information, call 801-224-1760 or visit oremcommunitychurch.com .
RMBC pastor to explain it's 'All About Church'
BRIGHAM CITY — Pastor Steve Barsuhn will explain why it's "All About the Church" during Sunday's 10:30 a.m. worship service at Rocky Mountain Bible Church.
The text for his sermon comes from the Bible book of Ephesians.
Sunday School meets at 10:30 a.m. and will focus on the book of Joshua. Rocky Mountain Bible Church is located at 659 North Main in Brigham City.
For more information please go to www.rocky-mountain.org .
The Book of Hebrews is the focus of sermon
PROVO — New Morning Church Pastor Logan Wolf will continue his series through the Bible book of Hebrews during worship services this Sunday at 9:30 a.m. Services are held in the conference center of the Best Western Cotton Tree Inn, located at 2230 N. University Pkwy., Provo.
For more information, call 801-200-3818 or visit newmorningchurch.com .
Bridge Community now at new location
CENTERVILLE — The Bridge Community is celebrating its move into its new facility, located at 260 E. Pages Lane in Centerville. The Bridge Community meets Sunday Mornings at 10:30 a.m. All are invited.
Calvary City to host midweek Bible study
PROVO — The Calvary City on a Hill Church hosts a midweek Bible study on Wednesday evenings at 7.
The public is invited. The church is in the Old Provo Theater building, 105 E. 100 North.
For more information, call 801-756-7770.
Sojourn Community now open in Magna
MAGNA — Sojourn Community Church is a new church meeting under the direction of Pastor Kenneth Blinn. Services are held Sundays at 5:30 p.m. at the Webster Community Center in Magna, 8952 W. Magna Main.
For more information, call 801-987-0877 or visit SojournLife.org.
Weekday services set at Chabad Lubavitch
SALT LAKE CITY — Weekday services at Chabad Lubavitch of Utah are held each morning at 7:30 a.m. Sunday services are at 9 a.m. followed by bagels, lox and Torah.
Chabad Lubavitch of Utah is located at 1760 S. 1100 East, Salt Lake City. For more information, please call 801-467-7777.
Want to submit information about local religious news, events or activities? EMAIL: email@example.com, FAX: 801-237-2121, MAIL: Religion Editor, P.O. Box 1257, Salt Lake City, UT 84110.
- New York Times best-selling author talks...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: 'War Room' draws battle...
- 'Historic' floods hit South Carolina —...
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker performs tribute to...
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from...
- Ten Commandments out, but prayer still in for...
- Muslims prepare for weekend of anti-Islam...
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 56
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 52
- Religious or not, many Americans see a... 7
- No ‘therapy,’ but Jesus can... 7
- Ten Commandments out, but prayer still... 7
- 100,000 students bring Bibles to school... 6
- Muslims prepare for weekend of... 2
- California governor signs right-to-die... 1