Reality television has found a new, unlikely subject: Mormon missionaries.
"The District" is a new reality show from BYUtv that follows the daily lives of LDS missionaries who are serving in the California San Diego Mission, according to a press release. Six elders and two sister missionaries will be part of the show, in addition to investigators and members they interact with.
"The District" premiers this Sunday, October 7, at 8:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. MDT on BYUtv.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- 10 ideas of what God looks like
- Can Israeli farmers plant 70k trees, reap...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 66
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs... 19
- New Mormon Message video highlights how... 17
- New DVD tells story of David... 13
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary... 8
- Church leaders can learn from NFL... 7