Reality television has found a new, unlikely subject: Mormon missionaries.
"The District" is a new reality show from BYUtv that follows the daily lives of LDS missionaries who are serving in the California San Diego Mission, according to a press release. Six elders and two sister missionaries will be part of the show, in addition to investigators and members they interact with.
"The District" premiers this Sunday, October 7, at 8:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. MDT on BYUtv.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 12
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5