Reality television has found a new, unlikely subject: Mormon missionaries.
"The District" is a new reality show from BYUtv that follows the daily lives of LDS missionaries who are serving in the California San Diego Mission, according to a press release. Six elders and two sister missionaries will be part of the show, in addition to investigators and members they interact with.
"The District" premiers this Sunday, October 7, at 8:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. MDT on BYUtv.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had far-reaching...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 10
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 6
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 5
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 5