Reality television has found a new, unlikely subject: Mormon missionaries.
"The District" is a new reality show from BYUtv that follows the daily lives of LDS missionaries who are serving in the California San Diego Mission, according to a press release. Six elders and two sister missionaries will be part of the show, in addition to investigators and members they interact with.
"The District" premiers this Sunday, October 7, at 8:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. MDT on BYUtv.
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles regardless of...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 144
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 17
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 12
- Russians' views on religion are... 7