Reality television has found a new, unlikely subject: Mormon missionaries.
"The District" is a new reality show from BYUtv that follows the daily lives of LDS missionaries who are serving in the California San Diego Mission, according to a press release. Six elders and two sister missionaries will be part of the show, in addition to investigators and members they interact with.
"The District" premiers this Sunday, October 7, at 8:30 p.m. EST/6:30 p.m. MDT on BYUtv.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Gay marriage debate is changing how Americans...
- LDS Church History Symposium presenter...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 80
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 52
- When Satan steals your motherhood 44
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- 'Son of God' is strong on production,... 20
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20