Our take: Tim Tebow became a household name last year for his devotion to his Christian faith and his team's wins. A new poll shows that most Americans don't mind athletes expressing their faith publicly, and nearly 50 percent view it favorably. Jeanie Groh discusses the survey on The Washington Post.
Tim Tebow can wear all the Bible verses he wants on his eye black: Most Americans dont mind professional athletes expressing their faith on and off the field, according to a new study.
A poll conducted by Grey Matter Research and Consulting shows that 49 percent of Americans see athletes public expressions of faith favorably; 32 percent dont care, and 19 percent take a more negative view.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6