OGDEN — The Utah Board of Regents says their search for a Weber State University president is down to four people.
Finalists include candidates from California, Louisiana, New England and Utah.
They include California State University, Monterey Bay provost Kathryn Cruz-Uribe; Louisiana Board of Regents Chief of Staff Kim Hunter Reed; New England Board of Higher Education President Michael K. Thomas, and University of Utah Associate Vice President Charles Wight.
The finalists will visit the Weber State Ogden campus on Monday to meet with faculty, staff, students, and administration representatives. Regents will interview the candidates the following day, and may choose the president as early as Tuesday.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8