OGDEN — The Utah Board of Regents says their search for a Weber State University president is down to four people.
Finalists include candidates from California, Louisiana, New England and Utah.
They include California State University, Monterey Bay provost Kathryn Cruz-Uribe; Louisiana Board of Regents Chief of Staff Kim Hunter Reed; New England Board of Higher Education President Michael K. Thomas, and University of Utah Associate Vice President Charles Wight.
The finalists will visit the Weber State Ogden campus on Monday to meet with faculty, staff, students, and administration representatives. Regents will interview the candidates the following day, and may choose the president as early as Tuesday.
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19