OGDEN — The Utah Board of Regents says their search for a Weber State University president is down to four people.
Finalists include candidates from California, Louisiana, New England and Utah.
They include California State University, Monterey Bay provost Kathryn Cruz-Uribe; Louisiana Board of Regents Chief of Staff Kim Hunter Reed; New England Board of Higher Education President Michael K. Thomas, and University of Utah Associate Vice President Charles Wight.
The finalists will visit the Weber State Ogden campus on Monday to meet with faculty, staff, students, and administration representatives. Regents will interview the candidates the following day, and may choose the president as early as Tuesday.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 66
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 30
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18