OGDEN — The Utah Board of Regents says their search for a Weber State University president is down to four people.
Finalists include candidates from California, Louisiana, New England and Utah.
They include California State University, Monterey Bay provost Kathryn Cruz-Uribe; Louisiana Board of Regents Chief of Staff Kim Hunter Reed; New England Board of Higher Education President Michael K. Thomas, and University of Utah Associate Vice President Charles Wight.
The finalists will visit the Weber State Ogden campus on Monday to meet with faculty, staff, students, and administration representatives. Regents will interview the candidates the following day, and may choose the president as early as Tuesday.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 15