OGDEN — The Utah Board of Regents says their search for a Weber State University president is down to four people.
Finalists include candidates from California, Louisiana, New England and Utah.
They include California State University, Monterey Bay provost Kathryn Cruz-Uribe; Louisiana Board of Regents Chief of Staff Kim Hunter Reed; New England Board of Higher Education President Michael K. Thomas, and University of Utah Associate Vice President Charles Wight.
The finalists will visit the Weber State Ogden campus on Monday to meet with faculty, staff, students, and administration representatives. Regents will interview the candidates the following day, and may choose the president as early as Tuesday.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 82
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24