RALEIGH, N.C. — Third-ranked Florida State travels to North Carolina State on Saturday night in a game that could tighten the Seminoles' grip on the league's Atlantic Division.
The Seminoles (5-0, 2-0) have already beaten Clemson at home, and a win against N.C. State on Saturday night would give the preseason ACC favorite victories against the two teams projected to be their biggest challengers for the division crown.
FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said his team will have to be focused going into a rowdy stadium, though he said he likes the way his players are working to improve every week.
N.C. State (3-2, 0-1) is coming off a mistake-filled performance in a loss at Miami. The Wolfpack committed six turnovers and 14 penalties in that game.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37