182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints infographic
Do you know what word was used most frequently in April during the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
As you prepare for this weekend's general conference, check out this infographic to learn fun conference facts, including the answer to the question above.
Find more coverage in our LDS General Conference section.
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Cookbook review: 'The Lion House Cookbook'...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 31
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 25
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9