182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints infographic
Do you know what word was used most frequently in April during the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
As you prepare for this weekend's general conference, check out this infographic to learn fun conference facts, including the answer to the question above.
Find more coverage in our LDS General Conference section.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Sister Bonnie L. Oscarson: 'Defenders of the...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- From log cabin to university, BYU-Idaho...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 165
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- General Women's Session focuses on... 10
- State bills to protect religious... 9