182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints infographic
Do you know what word was used most frequently in April during the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
As you prepare for this weekend's general conference, check out this infographic to learn fun conference facts, including the answer to the question above.
Find more coverage in our LDS General Conference section.
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Two apostles visit Northern South America,...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- New DVD tells story of David Archuleta's...
- Young performing LDS missionary shares...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 41
- New DVD tells story of David... 10
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5