182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints infographic
Do you know what word was used most frequently in April during the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
As you prepare for this weekend's general conference, check out this infographic to learn fun conference facts, including the answer to the question above.
Find more coverage in our LDS General Conference section.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Thirty countries require leaders to belong to...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Local Muslims end Ramadan with celebration
- New collaboration helps track pioneer...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 23
- After government topples crosses in... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- What life was like for the Mormon... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 7
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 4
- Having trouble understanding the Bible?... 4