On the web: Live broadcast will be available through conference.lds.org (video and audio), Facebook.com/LDS, BYUtv and BYUtv International as well as through the Mormon Channel (app, online and Roku Channel).
Non-live downloads: Within 24 hours of a conference session's conclusion, audio and video files of that session are available in major church languages. Text files of the talks are available in English the Thursday following general conference. To access the files, go to conference.lds.org for details and instructions for computers and mobile devices.
KSL/Ch. 5 will broadcast some special programs for general conference weekend:
Saturday, Oct. 1: Noon — "World Report of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"; 12:30 p.m. — "Conference Special: Reach Out and Share"; 1 p.m. — "Saints in Swaziland"; 4 p.m. — "Movies with Meaning: The Rebirth of Mormon Cinema"
Sunday, Oct. 2: Noon — "The Ministry of President Thomas S. Monson"; 1 p.m. — "The Tie: Be Thou an Example"; 1:30 p.m. — "Fruits of Faith: Celebrating a Small Town Temple"; 4 p.m. — "The Cumorah Pageant: Seventy-Five Years in the Making"
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- LDS World: Receiving comfort in our afflictions
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after...
- Returned Mormon missionaries in college...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 100
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 57
- When Satan steals your motherhood 45
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 21
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Actress Leah Remini criticized after... 14