On the web: Live broadcast will be available through conference.lds.org (video and audio), Facebook.com/LDS, BYUtv and BYUtv International as well as through the Mormon Channel (app, online and Roku Channel).
Non-live downloads: Within 24 hours of a conference session's conclusion, audio and video files of that session are available in major church languages. Text files of the talks are available in English the Thursday following general conference. To access the files, go to conference.lds.org for details and instructions for computers and mobile devices.
KSL/Ch. 5 will broadcast some special programs for general conference weekend:
Saturday, Oct. 1: Noon — "World Report of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"; 12:30 p.m. — "Conference Special: Reach Out and Share"; 1 p.m. — "Saints in Swaziland"; 4 p.m. — "Movies with Meaning: The Rebirth of Mormon Cinema"
Sunday, Oct. 2: Noon — "The Ministry of President Thomas S. Monson"; 1 p.m. — "The Tie: Be Thou an Example"; 1:30 p.m. — "Fruits of Faith: Celebrating a Small Town Temple"; 4 p.m. — "The Cumorah Pageant: Seventy-Five Years in the Making"
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on tradition...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- First Presidency Easter Message
- How does the world feel about morals and...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists... 76
- Ask Angela: With so few choices, should... 75
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on... 50
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46