On the web: Live broadcast will be available through conference.lds.org (video and audio), Facebook.com/LDS, BYUtv and BYUtv International as well as through the Mormon Channel (app, online and Roku Channel).
Non-live downloads: Within 24 hours of a conference session's conclusion, audio and video files of that session are available in major church languages. Text files of the talks are available in English the Thursday following general conference. To access the files, go to conference.lds.org for details and instructions for computers and mobile devices.
KSL/Ch. 5 will broadcast some special programs for general conference weekend:
Saturday, Oct. 1: Noon — "World Report of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"; 12:30 p.m. — "Conference Special: Reach Out and Share"; 1 p.m. — "Saints in Swaziland"; 4 p.m. — "Movies with Meaning: The Rebirth of Mormon Cinema"
Sunday, Oct. 2: Noon — "The Ministry of President Thomas S. Monson"; 1 p.m. — "The Tie: Be Thou an Example"; 1:30 p.m. — "Fruits of Faith: Celebrating a Small Town Temple"; 4 p.m. — "The Cumorah Pageant: Seventy-Five Years in the Making"
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- 'Hollywood goes to Mormon country': BYU...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 67
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 59
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 47
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 42
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 28
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23