On the web: Live broadcast will be available through conference.lds.org (video and audio), Facebook.com/LDS, BYUtv and BYUtv International as well as through the Mormon Channel (app, online and Roku Channel).
Non-live downloads: Within 24 hours of a conference session's conclusion, audio and video files of that session are available in major church languages. Text files of the talks are available in English the Thursday following general conference. To access the files, go to conference.lds.org for details and instructions for computers and mobile devices.
KSL/Ch. 5 will broadcast some special programs for general conference weekend:
Saturday, Oct. 1: Noon — "World Report of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"; 12:30 p.m. — "Conference Special: Reach Out and Share"; 1 p.m. — "Saints in Swaziland"; 4 p.m. — "Movies with Meaning: The Rebirth of Mormon Cinema"
Sunday, Oct. 2: Noon — "The Ministry of President Thomas S. Monson"; 1 p.m. — "The Tie: Be Thou an Example"; 1:30 p.m. — "Fruits of Faith: Celebrating a Small Town Temple"; 4 p.m. — "The Cumorah Pageant: Seventy-Five Years in the Making"
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Christmas lights on Temple Square in pictures...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- What's new: 'Women and the Priesthood' by...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- 10 things to do with an LDS account
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered... 63
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 50
- Cardinal Dolan says Catholic church... 38
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 34
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged... 28
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Ask Angela: Woman shares update on... 20