Wilfredo Lee, File, Associated Press
CORAL GABLES, Fla. — Jedd Fisch has very different opinions of his Miami offense and Notre Dame's defense.
In the eyes of the Hurricanes' offensive coordinator, one side — his — has plenty of mistake-prone areas that it has to clean up, even though it has gained more yards than any team in the nation over the last two weeks. And when he looks at the Fighting Irish, he sees a stout defense, saying "no one scores against them."
So it'll be a clash of styles when the Hurricanes and ninth-ranked Irish play on Saturday night in Chicago.
Miami relies on the big play, and has scored at least 38 points in each of its four victories. Notre Dame has allowed 36 points — total — in four games.
Says Miami coach Al Golden, "something is going to give."
Follow Tim Reynolds on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ByTimReynolds
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17