SALT LAKE CITY — Two Utah candidates and one from Massachusetts have been named finalists for the Utah state superintendent job.
The finalists include Provo School District associate superintendent Gregory Hudnall, deputy state superintendent Martell Menlove, and Massachusetts-based education consultant Michael Sentance.
The Utah State Board of Education will interview the three candidates on Monday, and plans to name a new superintendent then.
The winning candidate will take the place of superintendent Larry Shumway, who announced in September that he'd retire at the first of the year.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Firefighter, 3 others injured in apartment blaze
- 8 injured in 3-car West Haven crash
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 31
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 29
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11