SALT LAKE CITY — Two Utah candidates and one from Massachusetts have been named finalists for the Utah state superintendent job.
The finalists include Provo School District associate superintendent Gregory Hudnall, deputy state superintendent Martell Menlove, and Massachusetts-based education consultant Michael Sentance.
The Utah State Board of Education will interview the three candidates on Monday, and plans to name a new superintendent then.
The winning candidate will take the place of superintendent Larry Shumway, who announced in September that he'd retire at the first of the year.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12