Our take: President Obama had his work cut out for him in his first debate with Republican nominee Mitt Romney. Politico ranks his five best lines of the night.
Here are President Barack Obamas five most memorable lines from the first presidential debate Wednesday night with GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney in Denver.
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- In Ferguson, mundane choices lead to tragedy
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- 35 arrested in Oakland after protest march
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Australian cricketer Phil Hughes, 25, dies in...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Evangelicals with gay children... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12