Who owns business? Who creates the opportunity for a business operation? Who creates the need for a business operation? Who provides the customers for a business operation? Who provides the workers for a business operation? Who specifies the quantity, quality and the manner of creation of the product? Who provides the infrastructure needed for the business operation? Who provides the protection from other businesses for the business operation? Who provides the rules and regulations for the business operation? Who pays for all the costs, taxes and profits? The answer to all of the above is society and its agent called government.
Who provides the money to build, run and create the product? Who gets all the profit? The answer to these questions is the investor, who loans the business operation some of his/her surplus money. What's wrong with this picture?
Salt Lake City
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Letter: My sons
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Jay Evensen: U2's 'free' album highlights...
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who doesn't
- Letter: Moral decline 87
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 65
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 55
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial... 25