Who owns business? Who creates the opportunity for a business operation? Who creates the need for a business operation? Who provides the customers for a business operation? Who provides the workers for a business operation? Who specifies the quantity, quality and the manner of creation of the product? Who provides the infrastructure needed for the business operation? Who provides the protection from other businesses for the business operation? Who provides the rules and regulations for the business operation? Who pays for all the costs, taxes and profits? The answer to all of the above is society and its agent called government.
Who provides the money to build, run and create the product? Who gets all the profit? The answer to these questions is the investor, who loans the business operation some of his/her surplus money. What's wrong with this picture?
Salt Lake City
- 10 children's movies with rumored political...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- My view: SB54 will politically and culturally...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Letter: End daylight saving time
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's... 59
- Letter: End daylight saving time 39
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 35
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 34
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 31
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in... 30
- Letter: A 'dying' document 27
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 24