Who owns business? Who creates the opportunity for a business operation? Who creates the need for a business operation? Who provides the customers for a business operation? Who provides the workers for a business operation? Who specifies the quantity, quality and the manner of creation of the product? Who provides the infrastructure needed for the business operation? Who provides the protection from other businesses for the business operation? Who provides the rules and regulations for the business operation? Who pays for all the costs, taxes and profits? The answer to all of the above is society and its agent called government.
Who provides the money to build, run and create the product? Who gets all the profit? The answer to these questions is the investor, who loans the business operation some of his/her surplus money. What's wrong with this picture?
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- Letter: Degrading literature
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 48
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35
- The complicated political views of... 33
- Letter: Outdated climate 27