Ravell Call, Deseret News
Kathy Smith (Keep Millcreek the same, Readers' Forum, Sept. 30) repeats the same stale and false arguments mouthed by opponents to the incorporation of Millcreek City.
Two detailed feasibility studies have shown convincingly that incorporation is the only way Millcreek can survive as a community if the township law is allowed to expire next year (as it very probably will). In that case, Millcreek would be cannibalized by neighboring cities for its commercial areas and would cease to exist as a live and vibrant community.
Robert C. Steensma
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 30
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 28
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Letter: Idle elimination 19
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 19