Ravell Call, Deseret News
Kathy Smith (Keep Millcreek the same, Readers' Forum, Sept. 30) repeats the same stale and false arguments mouthed by opponents to the incorporation of Millcreek City.
Two detailed feasibility studies have shown convincingly that incorporation is the only way Millcreek can survive as a community if the township law is allowed to expire next year (as it very probably will). In that case, Millcreek would be cannibalized by neighboring cities for its commercial areas and would cease to exist as a live and vibrant community.
Robert C. Steensma
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 64
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- My view: What message does Melania's... 35
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30