My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 38
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 35
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 28
- Letter: No limits 20
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 20