My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 69
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 38
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27