My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- My view: Powdr Corp and Park City Mountain...
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- Improving voter turnout still a tough nut to...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 74
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 32