My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- Jay Evensen: Be forgiving, you might live longer
- My view: Conservatives must lead the fight...
- Peter Morici: African-Americans should start...
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what leaders...
- Mike Lee: Commending Utah’s academy...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Obama's Social Security...
- Letter: Register kitchen knives
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s new...
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 46
- Letter: Shooter's motives 31
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what... 30
- In our opinion: California considering... 29
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 27
- Peter Morici: African-Americans should... 24
- My view: Conservatives must lead the... 21
- In our opinion: Brexit and the U.K.'s... 18