My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- A. Scott Anderson: Sen. Bennett: Selfless...
- Michael Gerson: Conservatives' deal with the...
- Dan Liljenquist: Collective neurosis in...
- In our opinion: Not all economic inequality...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a de-humanized...
- Letter: Luxury homes in mountains
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 48
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- My view: Character still matters in... 16
- Letter: Luxury homes in mountains 11
- My view: The one thing that could solve... 11