My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Patriots or serfs?
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- In our opinion: Moving forward... 24