My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 36
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 32
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 29
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21