My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19