My wife and I are starting to feel a little out of place. When we go out to restaurants to have a meal, it seems that at least half of the customers are talking on or texting on their cell phones. They continue until their meal arrives and some keep on their cell phones in between chews and gulps.
Well, they say cursive writing is going to be a thing of the past and that could well be the fate of normal table conversation with your associates. I'm sure we are not the only ones who see the same scenario.
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 44
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 21