The current talk about Mia Love's parents having a child to stay in the United States is really a non-issue. It says nothing about Love's ability to be in Congress. If one wants to look at immigration look at what President Barack Obama is doing with immigration. Is it any different than as it is now? Is it worse, or is it better? That is the real issue today, not Love's parents.
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- Letters: Move to the center
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 35
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 26
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21