The current talk about Mia Love's parents having a child to stay in the United States is really a non-issue. It says nothing about Love's ability to be in Congress. If one wants to look at immigration look at what President Barack Obama is doing with immigration. Is it any different than as it is now? Is it worse, or is it better? That is the real issue today, not Love's parents.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 58
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25