The current talk about Mia Love's parents having a child to stay in the United States is really a non-issue. It says nothing about Love's ability to be in Congress. If one wants to look at immigration look at what President Barack Obama is doing with immigration. Is it any different than as it is now? Is it worse, or is it better? That is the real issue today, not Love's parents.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 88
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 42
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 37
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22