The current talk about Mia Love's parents having a child to stay in the United States is really a non-issue. It says nothing about Love's ability to be in Congress. If one wants to look at immigration look at what President Barack Obama is doing with immigration. Is it any different than as it is now? Is it worse, or is it better? That is the real issue today, not Love's parents.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 64
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 22
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18
- In our opinion: Congressional Demos... 18