The current talk about Mia Love's parents having a child to stay in the United States is really a non-issue. It says nothing about Love's ability to be in Congress. If one wants to look at immigration look at what President Barack Obama is doing with immigration. Is it any different than as it is now? Is it worse, or is it better? That is the real issue today, not Love's parents.
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- On Second Thought
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Moral decline 72
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 43
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28