A recent Rasmussen poll showed that of those persons who do not attend church, Barack Obama had a 22 percent lead over Romney. But for those that did attend church, Mitt Romney had a 24 percent lead.
Because of the Democratic platform (e.g., abortion on demand, free contraception, etc.) that party probably need not have worried whether God was or was not in their by-laws. Perhaps He is long gone from them.
David R. Taylor
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Why religious organizations should be...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32