A recent Rasmussen poll showed that of those persons who do not attend church, Barack Obama had a 22 percent lead over Romney. But for those that did attend church, Mitt Romney had a 24 percent lead.
Because of the Democratic platform (e.g., abortion on demand, free contraception, etc.) that party probably need not have worried whether God was or was not in their by-laws. Perhaps He is long gone from them.
David R. Taylor
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 68
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 19
- Letter: Where's the action? 17