A recent Rasmussen poll showed that of those persons who do not attend church, Barack Obama had a 22 percent lead over Romney. But for those that did attend church, Mitt Romney had a 24 percent lead.
Because of the Democratic platform (e.g., abortion on demand, free contraception, etc.) that party probably need not have worried whether God was or was not in their by-laws. Perhaps He is long gone from them.
David R. Taylor
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- Timothy R. Clark: Real job creation requires...
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Letters: Disaster vs. disease
- Letters: No welfare, ever 74
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Letters: Move to the center 31
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 31
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 26
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 18