A recent Rasmussen poll showed that of those persons who do not attend church, Barack Obama had a 22 percent lead over Romney. But for those that did attend church, Mitt Romney had a 24 percent lead.
Because of the Democratic platform (e.g., abortion on demand, free contraception, etc.) that party probably need not have worried whether God was or was not in their by-laws. Perhaps He is long gone from them.
David R. Taylor
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- In our opinion: On matters of panhandling or...
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Will Putin's gamble...
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Letter: Putin's invasion
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 36
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC 34
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 34
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30
- Letter: Private political parties 24