A recent Rasmussen poll showed that of those persons who do not attend church, Barack Obama had a 22 percent lead over Romney. But for those that did attend church, Mitt Romney had a 24 percent lead.
Because of the Democratic platform (e.g., abortion on demand, free contraception, etc.) that party probably need not have worried whether God was or was not in their by-laws. Perhaps He is long gone from them.
David R. Taylor
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 58
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 49
- Letter: Doctors unite 38
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 20
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 18