I feel Israel has every right to draw a red line on Iran's nuclear bomb making. What were we doing when Pakistan, India and North Korea were making Nuclear Bombs? Probably still in negotiations.
Bruce P. Thorne
What You May Have Missed
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- My view: Campaign finance system is broken
- My view: Honest debates are worth the...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Letter: Federal law violated
- On Second Thought: Donald Trump, Chris...
- Letter: Religion in office
- Robert J. Samuelson: Massive debt and little...