I feel Israel has every right to draw a red line on Iran's nuclear bomb making. What were we doing when Pakistan, India and North Korea were making Nuclear Bombs? Probably still in negotiations.
Bruce P. Thorne
What You May Have Missed
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- A. Scott Anderson: Sen. Bennett: Selfless...
- Dan Liljenquist: Collective neurosis in...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a de-humanized...
- Letter: Luxury homes in mountains
- Letter: 'Utah values'
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme Court...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 49
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Character still matters in... 22
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 17
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 13
- My view: The one thing that could solve... 11