Even with no dog in the fight, I was really set back to see the heights that Jim Matheson would go to with all the accusations against Mia Love. Any thinking person knows that Saratoga Springs, being a new and fast growing city, would have to make big changes. And her "big" raise — from $600 to $800 — wow.
People in her voting area surely know the truth. If I did have a dog in the fight, it would be carrying a "Vote for Love" sign.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37