Even with no dog in the fight, I was really set back to see the heights that Jim Matheson would go to with all the accusations against Mia Love. Any thinking person knows that Saratoga Springs, being a new and fast growing city, would have to make big changes. And her "big" raise — from $600 to $800 — wow.
People in her voting area surely know the truth. If I did have a dog in the fight, it would be carrying a "Vote for Love" sign.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18