Even with no dog in the fight, I was really set back to see the heights that Jim Matheson would go to with all the accusations against Mia Love. Any thinking person knows that Saratoga Springs, being a new and fast growing city, would have to make big changes. And her "big" raise — from $600 to $800 — wow.
People in her voting area surely know the truth. If I did have a dog in the fight, it would be carrying a "Vote for Love" sign.
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- Letter: Drones or privacy
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 27
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 21
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake 16
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 15
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 14