Even with no dog in the fight, I was really set back to see the heights that Jim Matheson would go to with all the accusations against Mia Love. Any thinking person knows that Saratoga Springs, being a new and fast growing city, would have to make big changes. And her "big" raise — from $600 to $800 — wow.
People in her voting area surely know the truth. If I did have a dog in the fight, it would be carrying a "Vote for Love" sign.
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- In our opinion: FDA must consider regulating...
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial...
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The reality...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of bullying
- Letter: The ACA's 'Cadillac plans'
- Letter: Homework load is fine
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 45
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 28
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26