Even with no dog in the fight, I was really set back to see the heights that Jim Matheson would go to with all the accusations against Mia Love. Any thinking person knows that Saratoga Springs, being a new and fast growing city, would have to make big changes. And her "big" raise — from $600 to $800 — wow.
People in her voting area surely know the truth. If I did have a dog in the fight, it would be carrying a "Vote for Love" sign.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 19
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban... 17