The Star Tribune, David Joles) MANDATORY CREDIT; ST. PAUL PIONEER PRESS OUT; MAGS OUT; TWIN CITIES TV OUT, Associated Press
MINNEAPOLIS — The company where a Minneapolis man fatally shot 5 people says they are "devastated," but will carry on in memory of their colleagues.
Accent Signage Systems released an email statement Sunday morning, thanking customers for their support and vowing to grow the company.
The company also said that they will not release any other information because of the ongoing police investigation and out of respect to those mourning.
Andrew Engeldinger, 36, walked into the Minneapolis business on Thursday afternoon and fatally shot five people, including company founder Reuven Rahamim. Three people were injured.
Engeldinger turned the gun on himself afterward. He had been fired earlier Thursday.
The incident was Minnesota's deadliest workplace shooting.
The company also thanked the city, its emergency response crews and the mayor.
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Teachers saved many lives during Oklahoma...
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Authorities: Man questioned in Boston bombing...
- One block: How neighbors saw twister's deadly...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- IRS role in Obamacare adds deeper layer to...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 20
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 19
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17