Southern Utah football: Thunderbirds set to host No. 2-ranked Montana State
Southern Utah is coming off a 49-42 win at Portland State in the team's first-ever Big Sky game. SUU has won two straight after opening with back-to-back losses at NCAA FBS-level schools.
The Thunderbirds now host second-ranked Montana State, who also got a win in its Big Sky opener last weekend as the Bobcats stopped Northern Colorado, 41-16, at home in Bozeman, Mont.
At No. 2 Montana State is the highest-ranked team to ever play at SUU.
T-birds on the air
Montana St. (4-0, 1-0 Big Sky)
at Southern Utah (2-2, 1-0)
Today, 1:30 p.m.
Eccles Coliseum, Cedar City
TV: ROOT Radio: 91.1 FM
- Roger Federer pulls out of French Open
- Pacquiao's Senate victory brings him closer...
- Phil Mickelson to forfeit nearly $1 million...
- Perfect 10: Cavs stay unbeaten in postseason,...
- AP source: Lincecum completes $2.5 million...
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- Morning links: Tanner Mangum an... 50
- Utah basketball adds Czech big man... 41
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 30
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 22
- Utah softball beats Kentucky, 5-3, to... 16
- Kyle Collinsworth to work out for... 8
- Utah State forward Jalen Moore removes... 7
- Utah Jazz continue process of finding... 7