Southern Utah football: Thunderbirds set to host No. 2-ranked Montana State
Southern Utah is coming off a 49-42 win at Portland State in the team's first-ever Big Sky game. SUU has won two straight after opening with back-to-back losses at NCAA FBS-level schools.
The Thunderbirds now host second-ranked Montana State, who also got a win in its Big Sky opener last weekend as the Bobcats stopped Northern Colorado, 41-16, at home in Bozeman, Mont.
At No. 2 Montana State is the highest-ranked team to ever play at SUU.
T-birds on the air
Montana St. (4-0, 1-0 Big Sky)
at Southern Utah (2-2, 1-0)
Today, 1:30 p.m.
Eccles Coliseum, Cedar City
TV: ROOT Radio: 91.1 FM
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 33
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32