Chris O'Meara, Associated Press
Selfishness has resulted in both parties encumbering us with massive debt. But in less than one term, Obama did triple damage. Overlooking other claims made by Turner Bitton ("Young Americans, vote for Obama," My View, Sept. 28), having sold young Americans down the river of monetary slavery in triplicate makes President Barack Obama their worst choice.
Salt Lake City
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 32
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 29
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21