Chris O'Meara, Associated Press
Selfishness has resulted in both parties encumbering us with massive debt. But in less than one term, Obama did triple damage. Overlooking other claims made by Turner Bitton ("Young Americans, vote for Obama," My View, Sept. 28), having sold young Americans down the river of monetary slavery in triplicate makes President Barack Obama their worst choice.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts bank...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 93
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 42
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 37
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22