In a recent ad for President Barack Obama, it basically says that he is tough on China because of a tariff he had issued a few years ago on tires. Is that the basis of how tough he is on places that a lot of products, legal or not, come out of? Tires?
If that is the case, where are all the jobs created in the tire industry in this country? Where are the jobs increasing the venues of rubber in general? I seriously don't know where the Obama administration and the liberal media get his jobs record, but it can't be from the U.S.
If things don't change for the better in this country, pictures and stories of the violence in Greece are going to replicate here in the U.S. The past few years have shown that Obama is a very poor leader with no real experience outside of a classroom.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- Drew Clark: The 'least dangerous branch' must...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 95
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 25
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 20
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 19
- In our opinion: Now a thriving urban... 17