In a recent ad for President Barack Obama, it basically says that he is tough on China because of a tariff he had issued a few years ago on tires. Is that the basis of how tough he is on places that a lot of products, legal or not, come out of? Tires?
If that is the case, where are all the jobs created in the tire industry in this country? Where are the jobs increasing the venues of rubber in general? I seriously don't know where the Obama administration and the liberal media get his jobs record, but it can't be from the U.S.
If things don't change for the better in this country, pictures and stories of the violence in Greece are going to replicate here in the U.S. The past few years have shown that Obama is a very poor leader with no real experience outside of a classroom.
- Jay Evensen: Can Chaffetz fix the Postal...
- My View: Protecting Moab through a Master...
- Arthur Cyr: How Harry Potter creator trumps...
- Jay Evensen: Be forgiving, you might live longer
- In our opinion: Drone use must be regulated...
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner Trump...
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic economics in...
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 93
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 43
- Letter: Climate change disagreements 42
- Letter: Knowledge about guns 30
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what... 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic... 28
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner... 25
- In our opinion: California considering... 22