In a recent ad for President Barack Obama, it basically says that he is tough on China because of a tariff he had issued a few years ago on tires. Is that the basis of how tough he is on places that a lot of products, legal or not, come out of? Tires?
If that is the case, where are all the jobs created in the tire industry in this country? Where are the jobs increasing the venues of rubber in general? I seriously don't know where the Obama administration and the liberal media get his jobs record, but it can't be from the U.S.
If things don't change for the better in this country, pictures and stories of the violence in Greece are going to replicate here in the U.S. The past few years have shown that Obama is a very poor leader with no real experience outside of a classroom.
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The reality...
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of bullying
- Gov. Herbert: Executing fundamentals for a...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial...
- Brad Stine: Words created everything, so we...
- Jay Evensen: Infatuated with his good looks,...
- Letter: Medicare Advantage costs
- Letter: Socialism, like salt 49
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 42
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 39
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term... 26
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 26