Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
Our take: President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney have opposing views on education. What impact will the presidential nominees have on the topic? J. Daniel Young, from The Spectator explains the ideas each nominee is proposing:
"We are about to laugh ourselves out of an education. We are so busy laughing at the latest thing that Biden says, or pointing a finger at the latest way that Romney is alienating his supporters that we've stopped focusing on the issues.
When you go to the poll in November, we are collectively about to determine the direction of education for current students and future childrens education.
Stop laughing at the gaffs and sound bites and start thinking about education, specifically, yours.
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in 2015...
- Girl Scouts asked to end partnership with Barbie
- Obama administration allows 2-year extension...
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will...
- 23 Mormon missionaries in Ukraine transferred...
- Looking to win a battle in the 16th century?...
- US announces visa restrictions on Russians
- Former baseball star Mariano Rivera rescues,...
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 22
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 20
- Thousands march in pro-invasion rally... 11
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 10
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10