OLYMPUS 3, WESTLAKE 2: Three Titans found the back of the net to lift Olympus. Aspen Bradley-Wilson scored her first goal of the season.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 2, PROVO 1: Provo scored their only goal as time was expiring in regulation. Roseley Herrera knocked in the game-winning goal in overtime.
TIMPANOGOS 8, SALEM HILLS 0: Timpanogos' Rachelle Warner and Savannah Brady knocked in two goals each in the shutout victory.
OREM 5, SPRINGVILLE 4: Orem was down by one goal heading into halftime but regained their momentum and rallied for the win behind a hat trick from Kensie Gomer.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 2, TIMPVIEW 0: Maple Mountain's Mickelle Hamilton and Kennedee Tracy scored the two goals in the victory.
DESERT HILLS 1, CANYON VIEW 0: Erica Hansen scored the winning goal in overtime to give the Thunder the victory.
CEDAR 2, HURRICANE 0: Dante Togisala and Nicole Jenkins each scored as Cedar picked up the win.
DIXIE 2, PINE VIEW 0: Elle Roberts and Finess White each had a goal in the shutout.
WASATCH 5, UINTAH 0: Rebecca MaWhinney scored twice and had an assist while Sharee Woodruff also scored twice and Julie Fitzgerald recorded the shutout on Senior Night.
JUAN DIEGO 2, UNION 0: Juan Diego scored the two winning goals in the second half to earn a win.
PARK CITY 2, JUDGE MEMORIAL 1: Park City struck early as MaKenzie Bothner and Ellie Myer scored both of the Miners' goals in the first half.
BEAR RIVER 9, GRANTSVILLE 1: Marisa Hobbs and Sarah Huber scored two goals each in the blowout victory.
MORGAN 5, TOOELE 4: Megan Miner recorded a hat trick as the Trojans held off a Tooele rally in the second half.
OGDEN 5, STANSBURY 1: Five different players -- Avery Calton, Caylee Carter, Morgan Jones, Kiley Porter, and Madison White -- knocked in goals to lead the Tigers.
MANTI 3, GRAND 0: A hat trick from Kelsie George paced Manti to the victory over Grand in a bottom of 2A East contenders.
RICHFIELD 3, GUNNISON 0: Kalisha Bean, Mereissa Henrie and Maddy Lou Jerome each scored a goal each as Richfield blanked Gunnison to improve to 4-3 in region play.
MILLARD 1, PAROWAN 0: In a hard fought battle, Denise Crabb made a penalty kick in the ninth minute of the extra period to secure the victory.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things to ponder as the Aggies head to fall...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21