Everyone loves an inspirational story. In late 2008, Ben Davis's grandmother asked if her was happy. Being morbidly obese and depressed, Davis made a promise to his grandmother to get back in shape and find happiness. The Ben Does Life blog was started, and by Sept. 2010, Davis had lost 120 lbs. and completed his first marathon. Today, he has run seven marathons and completed two Ironmans.
Watch Davis's journey to get in shape below.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 9
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- Wyoming ranked third in US in... 2
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video... 2
- The Clean Cut: Young string quartet... 1