Everyone loves an inspirational story. In late 2008, Ben Davis's grandmother asked if her was happy. Being morbidly obese and depressed, Davis made a promise to his grandmother to get back in shape and find happiness. The Ben Does Life blog was started, and by Sept. 2010, Davis had lost 120 lbs. and completed his first marathon. Today, he has run seven marathons and completed two Ironmans.
Watch Davis's journey to get in shape below.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- 10 compliments your kids need to hear
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 24
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 15
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 12
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5