The other day, I saw a cartoon that was a spoof of Mitt Romney's wealth and the things he is able to do with it — such as expensive vacations, ritzy cars, etc. What it didn't portray, or say in any way, is that he spends his own money that he has earned in an honest way. Nothing was suggested about all the expensive vacations the Obamas have taken during the past three years using our tax dollars.
There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, as long as it is earned honestly and honorably. That is the wonderful thing about the free market, capitalistic system our forefathers designed for us.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Richard Davis: Mandela's greatest achievement...
- President should not act without...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 61
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 32
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 31
- President should not act without... 27
- Letter: American billionaires 26