The other day, I saw a cartoon that was a spoof of Mitt Romney's wealth and the things he is able to do with it — such as expensive vacations, ritzy cars, etc. What it didn't portray, or say in any way, is that he spends his own money that he has earned in an honest way. Nothing was suggested about all the expensive vacations the Obamas have taken during the past three years using our tax dollars.
There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, as long as it is earned honestly and honorably. That is the wonderful thing about the free market, capitalistic system our forefathers designed for us.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25