Letter: Misplaced priorities: NFL referee lockout should not be more important than world events
Ted S. Warren, AP
The main issue is not that the lockout of NFL refs has clearly cost a Super Bowl contender a game in the race for the playoffs, but that society has come to a place where the economic impact of this sports/fantasy sports/gambling story can make it the lead news story of any day during a national presidential race — not to mention everything else going on in the world.
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Letter: No oversight at all
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: Bullying time
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 76
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 41
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 34
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22