Letter: Misplaced priorities: NFL referee lockout should not be more important than world events
Ted S. Warren, AP
The main issue is not that the lockout of NFL refs has clearly cost a Super Bowl contender a game in the race for the playoffs, but that society has come to a place where the economic impact of this sports/fantasy sports/gambling story can make it the lead news story of any day during a national presidential race — not to mention everything else going on in the world.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41