Letter: Misplaced priorities: NFL referee lockout should not be more important than world events
Ted S. Warren, AP
The main issue is not that the lockout of NFL refs has clearly cost a Super Bowl contender a game in the race for the playoffs, but that society has come to a place where the economic impact of this sports/fantasy sports/gambling story can make it the lead news story of any day during a national presidential race — not to mention everything else going on in the world.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 55
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 29
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25