Letter: Misplaced priorities: NFL referee lockout should not be more important than world events
Ted S. Warren, AP
The main issue is not that the lockout of NFL refs has clearly cost a Super Bowl contender a game in the race for the playoffs, but that society has come to a place where the economic impact of this sports/fantasy sports/gambling story can make it the lead news story of any day during a national presidential race — not to mention everything else going on in the world.
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to help...
- Letter: Envision Utah scam
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Five principles to help guide public dialogue...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 45
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 45
- Letter: Human body 41
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 40
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 35
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 24
- In our opinion: School libraries need... 19