Letter: Misplaced priorities: NFL referee lockout should not be more important than world events
Ted S. Warren, AP
The main issue is not that the lockout of NFL refs has clearly cost a Super Bowl contender a game in the race for the playoffs, but that society has come to a place where the economic impact of this sports/fantasy sports/gambling story can make it the lead news story of any day during a national presidential race — not to mention everything else going on in the world.
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: 'Kate's Law'
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Speaker of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 88
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 54
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 51
- Letter: Greater security 51
- Letter: Our French Revolution 30
- Letter: Excess political science 30
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26
- Letter: Kill off expansion 25