Roundup of Tuesday's high school girls soccer games around the state:
GRAND 3, RICHFIELD 1: Amanda Sheets led the way by scoring two goals for Grand. Madie Camps added the additional goal in the region victory.
GUNNISON 2, SOUTH SEVIER 0: Miranda Wilcox scored the two winning goals in the Gunnison shutout victory. BrieAnn Peterson would not allow any goals to record the shutout.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 2, WATERFORD 1: Chelsey Keefer scored the game winning goal in the second half of the game against a tough Waterford team.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 3, SOUTH SUMMIT 1: Layton Christian's Mandy Carter scored two of the goals, while Alissa Atisme scored the other goal heading into halftime.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 3, BEAVER 1: ALA used teamwork to nab a 3-1 victory over Beaver at home. Alissa Anderson, Janessa Curtis and Dalila Rodriguez all scored one goal in the region win.
MILLARD 9, WASATCH ACADEMY 0: The Eagles soared over Wasatch Academy by scoring seven goals in the first half. Kaylin Crabb and Bethany Labrum scored the final two goals of the game.
WEBER 1, SYRACUSE 0: It took two periods of extra time, but Shalee Davis buried the golden-goal to lift Weber to a road victory. Nikki Pittman recorded the shutout in region play.
FREMONT 1, DAVIS 1: Neither team could get the edge over each other ending the game in a 1-1 tie. Mariah Elmer scored the goal for Fremont and McKayla Carter had the goal for Davis.
NORTHRIDGE 2, LAYTON 0: Tawnie Fitzgerald scored the first goal for the Knights heading into halftime. In the second half, Annabelle Schwab scoring the winning goal.
TAYLORSVILLE 5, GRANGER 1: Abi Black had an impressive game scoring, four of the five goals for the Warriors. Natasha Howard added in the other goal in the region victory.
VIEWMONT 4, WEST 0: Viewmont had a three-goal second half to easily win over visiting West. Heidi Lorscheider had two goals, while Ashley Earnshaw recorded the shutout for the Vikings.
HUNTER 3, KEARNS 1: Hunter took control in the second half, scoring two goals and taking the victory home.
COPPER HILLS 2, WEST JORDAN 1: Copper Hills's Julia Rainey and Tanesha Short each contributed a goal in the close victory over West Jordan.
ALTA 2, BRIGHTON 1: Alta took a 1-0 lead heading into halftime, and held on in the tight region battle. Brighton tried to make a comback but time was against them. Madie Lyon and Bizzy Phillips scored the two goals for Alta.
RIVERTON 2, PLEASANT GROVE 0: Riverton took control of the second half by scoring two goals and claiming victory over Pleasant Grove.
LONE PEAK 1, AMERICAN FORK 0: Kate Gurney assisted Natalie Lewis for the golden-goal in the Lone Peak extra-time victory. Julia Vaughan and Sara Boley split the region shutout.
BINGHAM 2, LEHI 1: Bingham tore the tie in the second half, as Courtney Millgate and Libby Weber tallied the goals for the Miners.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 115
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 64
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 48
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33