Ravell Call, Deseret News
Many BYU fans were upset about the circumstances of BYU's loss to Boise State recently. That obviously included Vai Sikahema. He was doing nothing more than venting his frustration in his recent column ("BYU performance is not what ESPN signed up for," Sept. 21).
The Deseret News would have been wiser to think twice about publishing it. BYU now has a coaching controversy on their hands and this column does nothing more than add fuel to that fire.
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Letter: Religious freedom
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Americans' fearsome...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 63
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 37
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- In our opinion: Utah needs clean air... 24
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22