Ravell Call, Deseret News
Many BYU fans were upset about the circumstances of BYU's loss to Boise State recently. That obviously included Vai Sikahema. He was doing nothing more than venting his frustration in his recent column ("BYU performance is not what ESPN signed up for," Sept. 21).
The Deseret News would have been wiser to think twice about publishing it. BYU now has a coaching controversy on their hands and this column does nothing more than add fuel to that fire.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 35
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19