Ravell Call, Deseret News
Many BYU fans were upset about the circumstances of BYU's loss to Boise State recently. That obviously included Vai Sikahema. He was doing nothing more than venting his frustration in his recent column ("BYU performance is not what ESPN signed up for," Sept. 21).
The Deseret News would have been wiser to think twice about publishing it. BYU now has a coaching controversy on their hands and this column does nothing more than add fuel to that fire.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: No prison deficit
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30