Ravell Call, Deseret News
Many BYU fans were upset about the circumstances of BYU's loss to Boise State recently. That obviously included Vai Sikahema. He was doing nothing more than venting his frustration in his recent column ("BYU performance is not what ESPN signed up for," Sept. 21).
The Deseret News would have been wiser to think twice about publishing it. BYU now has a coaching controversy on their hands and this column does nothing more than add fuel to that fire.
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Dismantle IRS
- Letters: Parents care most
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21