Ravell Call, Deseret News
Many BYU fans were upset about the circumstances of BYU's loss to Boise State recently. That obviously included Vai Sikahema. He was doing nothing more than venting his frustration in his recent column ("BYU performance is not what ESPN signed up for," Sept. 21).
The Deseret News would have been wiser to think twice about publishing it. BYU now has a coaching controversy on their hands and this column does nothing more than add fuel to that fire.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17
- In our opinion: How committed are... 17