1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon black pepper or white pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1/4 cup sliced olives
1 (16-ounce) jar vegan pasta sauce
Thinly slice eggplant and lay on lightly oiled cookie sheet (or use parchment paper). Cook 30 minutes.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Cook millet in 1 cup of water until tender, about 20 minutes.
Cook balsamic vinegar, Braggs Liquid Aminos, onion and garlic in a large stock pot on medium-high for 2-3 minutes. Add sliced mushrooms and spinach. Drain all of the broth from this mixture into a measuring cup. Add water to make 1 cup of liquid total.
Pour 1 cup of above liquid into a blender and add the cooked millet, sunflower seeds and seasonings. Blend until smooth. Add to mushroom/spinach mixture and mix well.
Ladle 1/3 of the pasta sauce on the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch casserole dish. Layer noodles to cover bottom. Layer half of the mushroom/spinach mixture. Top with 1 layer of egg plant, of the pasta sauce, the rest of mushroom/spinach mixture, a layer of noodles, and remaining pasta sauce. Sprinkle nutritional yeast on top and add sliced olives.
— National Institute of Health and Fitness
- All things pi: How to celebrate one of the...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- 'Need for Speed' is a guilty pleasure at best
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist?
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Salt Lake Comic Con to team with Utah Food...
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R
- Building empathy in children through theater