Jeffrey D. Allred, Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Riverton High School football players visited special needs students at The Kauri Sue Hamilton School in Riverton. The players sang their fight song and gave out football T-shirts for the students to wear every Friday in support of the team.
The school serves special needs students in the Jordan School District.
Riverton High football team captain Preston McMullin has some fun with special needs student Christian Flores at The Kauri Sue Hamilton School in Riverton earlier this month. The Riverton Silverwolves sang their fight song and gave T-shirts to students.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- TSA offering $15,000 for best airport... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8