Jeffrey D. Allred, Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Riverton High School football players visited special needs students at The Kauri Sue Hamilton School in Riverton. The players sang their fight song and gave out football T-shirts for the students to wear every Friday in support of the team.
The school serves special needs students in the Jordan School District.
Riverton High football team captain Preston McMullin has some fun with special needs student Christian Flores at The Kauri Sue Hamilton School in Riverton earlier this month. The Riverton Silverwolves sang their fight song and gave T-shirts to students.
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Woman's happiness most important to having a...
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia sufferers...
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 23
- 4 financial follies of the millennial... 12
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 12
- How the prince charming fallacy is... 11
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 9
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- NFL to look into its handling of Rice case 8
- Plan to move Hawaii homeless out of... 7