The tax returns of Mitt Romney are his and the IRS's business. This type of information is not to be used as a political tool to create resentment toward Romney.
The fact that Romney is financially independent shows he has the ability to successfully run business — to bring people together to work for the good of our nation.
Romney has stated that our country is founded upon the concept that we are one nation, under God, with liberty and freedom for all.
Romney is the man we need in Washington to lead all our citizens and put our nation back together, as he did for the Utah Olympic games. He assures liberty and freedom for all.
Harold S. Neslen
Salt Lake City
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 52
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 50
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 43
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 25