The tax returns of Mitt Romney are his and the IRS's business. This type of information is not to be used as a political tool to create resentment toward Romney.
The fact that Romney is financially independent shows he has the ability to successfully run business — to bring people together to work for the good of our nation.
Romney has stated that our country is founded upon the concept that we are one nation, under God, with liberty and freedom for all.
Romney is the man we need in Washington to lead all our citizens and put our nation back together, as he did for the Utah Olympic games. He assures liberty and freedom for all.
Harold S. Neslen
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 62
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- My view: What message does Melania's... 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30