The tax returns of Mitt Romney are his and the IRS's business. This type of information is not to be used as a political tool to create resentment toward Romney.
The fact that Romney is financially independent shows he has the ability to successfully run business — to bring people together to work for the good of our nation.
Romney has stated that our country is founded upon the concept that we are one nation, under God, with liberty and freedom for all.
Romney is the man we need in Washington to lead all our citizens and put our nation back together, as he did for the Utah Olympic games. He assures liberty and freedom for all.
Harold S. Neslen
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- My view: History reveals some correct beliefs...
- Letter: Next president?
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27