The tax returns of Mitt Romney are his and the IRS's business. This type of information is not to be used as a political tool to create resentment toward Romney.
The fact that Romney is financially independent shows he has the ability to successfully run business — to bring people together to work for the good of our nation.
Romney has stated that our country is founded upon the concept that we are one nation, under God, with liberty and freedom for all.
Romney is the man we need in Washington to lead all our citizens and put our nation back together, as he did for the Utah Olympic games. He assures liberty and freedom for all.
Harold S. Neslen
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24