The tax returns of Mitt Romney are his and the IRS's business. This type of information is not to be used as a political tool to create resentment toward Romney.
The fact that Romney is financially independent shows he has the ability to successfully run business — to bring people together to work for the good of our nation.
Romney has stated that our country is founded upon the concept that we are one nation, under God, with liberty and freedom for all.
Romney is the man we need in Washington to lead all our citizens and put our nation back together, as he did for the Utah Olympic games. He assures liberty and freedom for all.
Harold S. Neslen
Salt Lake City
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Join the discussion: Is bipartisanship making...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- In our opinion: Most Americans struggling to...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 78
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- Letter: Utah's birthright 46
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Letter: Irreparable damage 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36