Was: 15. Last week: Lost to Skyline, 24-22. Outlook: Seemed like a good bet to run away with the Region 7 title, but that all changed with surprising loss at Skyline. Next up: vs. Olympus, Friday.
23. Highland (3-3)
Was: 20. Last week: Lost to Bountiful, 30-27. Outlook: Following OT loss to Bountiful, it faces a huge game at Woods Cross knowing a loss likely drops it to a fourth seed for the playoffs. Next up: at Woods Cross, Friday.
24. Stansbury (6-0)
Was: 22. Last week: Beat Morgan, 29-28. Outlook: The Stallions are still unbeaten after a gutsy call to go for two in overtime paid off. Next up: vs. Desert Hills, Friday.
25. Dixie (5-1)
Was: 24. Last week: Beat Desert Hills, 30-27. Outlook: Finished most difficult stretch of Region 9 play with 2-1 record, and now has inside track at No. 2 seed for playoffs. Next up: at Canyon View, Friday.
Dropped out: No. 25 Granger
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match Gordon...
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to talk...
- BYU football: 10 players poised for breakout...
- Jazz rookie Rodney Hood starting to feel more...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- Utah Utes to face familiar faces in football...
- Vai's View: Harvey Langi hopes to... 276
- BYU-Utah rated nation's 12th-best... 117
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- Is independence a viable option for... 55
- 4 Utah college football players named... 30
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 29
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 25
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 13