Was: 11. Last week: Beat Cyprus, 54-7. Outlook: Offense got back on track in a big way last week in a very easy victory over Cyprus. Next up: vs. Highland, Friday.
12. Bountiful (5-1)
Was: 12. Last week: Beat Highland, 30-27. Outlook: Rallied for the overtime victory against Highland last week, a victory that keeps the Braves in the hunt for the Region 6 title. Next up: vs. Clearfield, Friday.
13. Lone Peak (4-2)
Was: 13. Last week: Beat American Fork, 38-21. Outlook: Faces its toughest test of the season against a Bingham team that will be out to avenge last year's loss to the Knights. Next up: vs. Bingham, Thursday.
14. Mountain Crest (4-2)
Was: 14. Last week: Beat Bonneville, 42-0. Outlook: Following three easy victories, the Mustangs face a Box Elder team this week that will be able to match the Mustangs physically. Next up: vs. Box Elder, Friday.
15. Juan Diego (6-0)
Was: 16. Last week: Beat Union, 35-0. Outlook: The next month will be pretty boring for Soaring Eagle as they go through the motions in a very subpar Region 10. Next up: vs. Uintah, Friday.
16. Davis (4-2)
Was: 19. Last week: Beat Fremont, 35-21. Outlook: Got a scare from winless Fremont last week, but regrouped in the second half for the critical Region 1 victory. Next up: at Layton, Friday.
17. Box Elder (5-1)
Was: 21. Last week: Beat Sky View, 40-22. Outlook: Following double-digit wins over Roy and Sky View to open region play, the Bees are a confident team heading into showdown with Mountain Crest. Next up: at Mountain Crest, Friday.
18. Timpanogos (5-1)
Was: 18. Last week: Lost to Timpview, 38-13. Outlook: Defense had no answer for Timpview quarterback last week as the T-Wolves suffered their first loss of the season. Next up: at Mountain View, Friday.
19. Pleasant Grove (4-2)
Was: 23. Last week: Beat Lehi, 46-11. Outlook: Rolled through an improved Lehi squad last week, setting stage for a very important Region 4 game at Riverton this week. Next up: at Riverton, Friday.
20. Riverton (3-3)
Was: 17. Last week: Lost to Bingham, 42-16. Outlook: Couldn't find a way to get stops in dropping its ninth straight game to Bingham last week. Next up: vs. Pleasant Grove, Friday.
21. Skyline (3-3)
Was: -. Last week: Beat Herriman, 24-22. Outlook: Tough preseason slate that included losses to Hurricane, Syracuse and Juan Diego benefited Eagles in win over Herriman. Next up: vs. Hillcrest, Friday.
22. Herriman (4-2)
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- Utah State football: Aggie defense plays...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Real Salt Lake: RSL's quest to win MLS Cup...
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 60
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 32
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 29
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27