BYU football: Cougars scheduled to play Middle Tennessee State
PROVO — BYU and Middle Tennessee State have agreed to a home-and-home deal, according to The Tennessean.
The newspaper report said the Cougars and Blue Raiders will meet in 2013 in Provo, then play again in 2014 in Murfreesboro, Tenn.
BYU has not officially announced the series with MTSU, which is a member of the Sun Belt Conference.
MTSU athletic director Chris Massaro told the Tennessean, "When (BYU) went independent (after being in the Mountain West Conference), they were looking for games, and I've always thought they had a national following. So I am very excited about that home-and-home series."
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 143
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21