BYU football: Boise State's Chris Petersen says he would have gone for 2-point conversion
Our Take: While fans on Twitter and elsewhere lambasted BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall for his decision to attempt a 2-point conversion late in Thursday's 7-6 loss to Boise State, opposing coach Chris Petersen did not share their assessment, as he told Idaho Statesman reporter Chad Cripe:
Here are some additional notes and quotes on Boise States 7-6 defeat of BYU on Thursday night at Bronco Stadium:
(Coach Chris Petersen) On BYUs two-point decision: "I would have done the same thing. I would have been surprised had they not."
Read more about Boise State coach Chris Petersen's reaction to beating BYU on Idaho Statesman.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6