BYU football: Boise State's Chris Petersen says he would have gone for 2-point conversion
Our Take: While fans on Twitter and elsewhere lambasted BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall for his decision to attempt a 2-point conversion late in Thursday's 7-6 loss to Boise State, opposing coach Chris Petersen did not share their assessment, as he told Idaho Statesman reporter Chad Cripe:
Here are some additional notes and quotes on Boise States 7-6 defeat of BYU on Thursday night at Bronco Stadium:
(Coach Chris Petersen) On BYUs two-point decision: "I would have done the same thing. I would have been surprised had they not."
Read more about Boise State coach Chris Petersen's reaction to beating BYU on Idaho Statesman.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 83
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 62
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 27
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 20