BYU football: Boise State's Chris Petersen says he would have gone for 2-point conversion
Our Take: While fans on Twitter and elsewhere lambasted BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall for his decision to attempt a 2-point conversion late in Thursday's 7-6 loss to Boise State, opposing coach Chris Petersen did not share their assessment, as he told Idaho Statesman reporter Chad Cripe:
Here are some additional notes and quotes on Boise States 7-6 defeat of BYU on Thursday night at Bronco Stadium:
(Coach Chris Petersen) On BYUs two-point decision: "I would have done the same thing. I would have been surprised had they not."
Read more about Boise State coach Chris Petersen's reaction to beating BYU on Idaho Statesman.
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26