BEAVER 54, ENTERPRISE 7: Kasen Hutchings rushed for three touchdowns as Beaver scored 50-plus points for the second straight game in an easy victory over visiting Enterprise. Parker Fails returned a punt 45 yards for a touchdown, while tackle eligible Dallin Langford scored on a five-yard touchdown run.
GRAND 47, PAROWAN 0: Koi Cook led the Red Devils over Parowan with 235 yards and three touchdowns -- including an 80-yarder -- on 11 carries. Cameron Taylor added three more scores with 79 yards on five carries along with an interception return. Quarterback Jacob Francis had 86 yards on 10 carries, one TD, and five PATs in the shutout.
RICH 41, ALTAMONT 26: Rich jumped out to a 21-6 halftime lead and pulled away in the second half thanks to three touchdown runs from Dyson Barker. Kyle Foy scored four touchdowns for Altamont, including a pair of kick return TDs in the second half.
DUCHESNE 42, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 13: McKade Nielsen grabbed two interceptions — totaling four in the past two weeks — as Duchesne pounded LCA. Trent Roberts had 65 rushing yards and three touchdowns, Kaden Moon had 80 rushing yards and one score, and Daniel Hanberg had 36 rushing yards and a touchdown.
DIAMOND RANCH 42, MILFORD 0: Diamond Ranch built a 28-0 halftime lead on Milford and coasted the rest of the way for a region victory that realisticy assures itself of a top two finish in the 1A South region.
OGDEN 42, CANYON VIEW 35: Michael Richardson connected with Larry Rodriguez on the Tigers' two touchdown passes as Ogden rallied from a 14-point deficit to get the win. Dallin Dastrup had 192 yards and three touchdowns for the Falcons in the loss.
MONTICELLO 20, SUMMIT ACADEMY 17: Summit Academy took a commanding 14-0 lead heading in halftime. Monticello regrouped and went to town in the third and fourth quarter, scoring 14 straight points and snatching the victory away from Summit Academy.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 125
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 55
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33